"Explosion-proof Motor" was founded in 1959, a bimonthly magazine. The sponsor is Jiamusi Explosion-proof Motor Research Institute. It is the technical research and development center of explosion-proof motors, crane metallurgical motors, marine motors and shielded motors in China. It has obtained the qualification of NVLAP motor energy efficiency certification in the United States, has the internationally recognized third-party testing ability, and is also the National Motor Quality Supervision and Inspection Center. Explosion-proof motor mainly publishes new theories, new technologies, new methods and new achievements in the field of motor. It is a national academic journal with theoretical, guiding and practical significance in the field of motor. This journal is committed to building a platform for academic exchanges and transformation of scientific and technological achievements for the majority of scientific and technological workers.
The main columns of this journal are theoretical design, operation and control, explosion-proof technology, frequency conversion speed regulation technology, experiment and testing, manufacturing and technology, technical standards, industry information at home and abroad, and summary. In order to conform to the standard format of national academic journals, authors are requested to write in accordance with the following requirements when submitting contributions.
I. General Principles of Manuscripts
1. The article should highlight the key points, discuss rigorously, write concisely, avoid derivation of long formulas, the number of words should be 5000 to 8000 words (including charts).
2. The order of the papers is: Chinese title, author's name, English translation of the work unit (including the Chinese phonetic alphabet and postal code of the city), Chinese-English abstract, Chinese-English keywords, Chinese-English classification number, text, references and appendices of the papers.
3. Please use Word documents for your contributions. The chart should be clear.
4. The technical terms used in the paper should be consistent, and the new terms should be marked with the original or annotated. The nouns and symbols of measurement units shall be used in accordance with the provisions of the Legal Measurement Units of the People's Republic of China.
5. Foreign letters should be distinguished between case and case, especially in confusing English and Greek. When the letters are marked with upper and lower corners, the relative position of the letters should be clearly distinguished.
II. Author's Unit and Signature
1. The entity signed by the author shall be the full name of the registered legal entity, and may also list the secondary units under the legal entity.
2. The manuscript should be introduced by the author. The contents are: author's name, birth date, sex, graduation college and major, and now mainly engaged in work and research direction.
III. Funds and Research Projects
Generally, only scientific research and fund projects at or above the provincial level are listed, and the project number is provided, indicating the name of the fund, the project number, the project name and the award-winning level.
The title should be accurate, concise, readable and easy to retrieve (including keywords). The title in the article is not easy to exceed 20 Chinese characters. The title in English should be consistent with that in Chinese, and generally no more than 10 substantive words are appropriate.
1. The abstract is a brief statement of the content of the paper without comment and comment. It is an independent chapter. The purpose of the abstract is to enable the reader to understand the main content as soon as possible, to supplement the deficiencies of the topic, and to facilitate literature retrieval. The abstract should contain the purpose, method, results and conclusions of the research.
2. The content is concise and the length is 150-300 words. The English abstract should correspond to the Chinese abstract. Abbreviations and letters should appear at least once in the abstract, and new foreign translations should appear at least once.
6. Key words
It is mainly used for literature retrieval, using generic names as far as possible. Professional terms, narrow and suitable scope of specialty, abbreviations (letter words) should appear in the form of full names, with 3 to 5 keywords.
1. Basic requirements
The argument is clear, the argument is full and reasonable; the facts are accurate, the data are accurate, the calculation is accurate, the language is accurate; the content is rich, the text is concise, avoid repetition and tedious; the organization is clear, the logic is strong, the expression form and the content are suitable; the use of words is standardized, plain and direct narration, without spoken language, common terms and exclamations, etc.
The main content of the introduction is the reason, purpose, background, theoretical basis, experimental basis, research direction, expected results, role and significance of the paper. The requirements are simple and clear, highlighting the key points, but not duplicated with the summary content, and no chart appears in the introduction.
If you can use words, try not to use illustrations. Charts recommend the use of three-line tables, the use of legal units of measurement, illustrations appropriate size (half column or column), neat, symbols, as far as possible in the diagram. The illustrations should be few but precise, clear and accurate, and the text description and marking should be clear and accurate. The charts in the article are numbered in order.
The role of references is mainly scientific basis, indicating the starting point and depth of the paper, distinguishing the achievements of the authors from those of the predecessors, and indexing, which is conducive to information research and bibliometrics research. Description Format of References
Name of serial number author, title of book [literature category]. Publishing place: publisher, publishing year: page number.
Number Author's Name, Paper Name [Document Category], Publication Name, Year, Volume Number (Periodic Number): Start-stop Page.
Types of References: Monographs, Collections, Newspapers, Articles, Periodicals, Dissertations and Reporting Standards, Patents and Others
Corresponding Document Identification Code: M C N J D R S P Z
1. Contribution mode: submitting by e-mail (email@example.com), the editorial department will reply to the receipt of contributions electronically.
2. Contact information: Please indicate the name, address, postal code, telephone, fax and E-mail of the contact person.
3. Period of review: The results of review will be published within 45 working days from the date of receipt of the manuscript. All the papers accepted will be answered by e-mail. Those who want to submit to other journals without notice within 2 months, please contact this journal first, and do not submit more than one manuscript.