frequently asked questions
1. What is the contact mode of the testing center and who can be consulted in case of technical problems?
Answer: The contact number of the testing center is 0377-63258564, the fax is 0377-63208175, and the mailbox is email@example.com. If you encounter technical problems, you can directly contact the central management office to arrange the project engineer's reply.
2. What information should be provided for the processing of explosion-proof certificates?
Answer: It is necessary to provide product drawings, product standards (if not provided in accordance with national industry standards), instructions for use, copies of business licenses, product inspection commissions (which can be obtained from the website of the testing center) and sample, product performance factory test report (including water pressure test report of flameproof shell).
3. How long does it take for an explosion-proof certificate to be issued from application? What's the cost?
Answer: In the case of no problem with technical data and samples: within 2 months. The general inspection cost is about 10,000 yuan (according to the type of explosion-proof structure of the product).
4. How to handle the security certificate?
Answer: The applicant enterprise applies to the National Mine Product Safety Marking Center for Bid Safety. After the Bid Safety Center issues the task sheet for product technical review and prototype inspection to the testing center, the testing center will notify the applicant enterprise in writing of the technical information and samples it needs to provide.
5. Is the explosion-proof certificate issued by the testing center approved by foreign countries?
Answer: The explosion-proof qualification certificate is equivalent to the sovereignty of a country. Whether it is approved abroad is decided by the foreign users themselves. However, CQST and many national explosion-proof certification bodies have signed agreements to mutually recognize the test results, and the data of the test reports are approved.
6. How to make up for the loss of explosion-proof certificate? How much does it cost?
Answer: If the explosion-proof certificate is lost, the licensed enterprise shall submit a written application, and affix the seal of the applicant enterprise and the copy of the explosion-proof certificate and the copy of the business license to the Management Office of the testing center, which shall be handled by the management office. Cost per certificate: 1000 yuan.
7. What is the process of changing the name of the unit and renewing the certificate?
Answer: Change of the name of the licensed unit: Copies of the business license of the new unit, the appendix of the business license of the old unit, the change certificate of the Industrial and Commercial Bureau, the written application and the original explosion-proof qualification certificate of the licensed unit are sent to the Management Office of the testing center together, which is handled by the management office. The cost of each certificate is 500 yuan.
8. What procedures do you need to convert Chinese certificates into English certificates? How much does it cost?
Answer: It is necessary to provide a copy of the English translation of the written application, the name of the unit, the address and the name of the product and the explosion-proof qualification certificate. Cost per certificate: 1000 yuan.
9. Which products can be applied for factory inspection?
Answer: Large-scale complete sets of products and applicant enterprises with inspection conditions can apply for factory inspection.
10. Our company has the same product but different models. Should each model be sent for inspection? Can a certificate represent a variety of products?
Answer: For different models, each model must be sent for inspection and evidence collection. For explosion-proof products with the same structure, they can be represented on a certificate. There is no limit on how many they represent, but the inspection cost for representing a specification needs to be increased by 10%.
11. Buy several explosion-proof products from other manufacturers as components to assemble a new explosion-proof equipment. Do you need evidence for the new explosion-proof products?
12. The product is not qualified for inspection. Will it be charged again after the next rectification?
Answer: For unqualified products submitted for inspection for the first time, if they are sent for inspection again after the next rectification, additional inspection fees will be charged according to the unqualified items.
13. Can sales agents handle explosion-proof certificates for their products?
Answer: Agents for foreign products and manufacturers abroad can handle explosion-proof certificates. The explosion-proof electrical products manufactured in China can not be sold on commission for explosion-proof certificate.
14. What is the complaint telephone number of the testing center? Is there any other way to complain?
Answer: Calls for complaints: 0377-63258564, 63258126, or by fax or mail. It can also be sent by mail to the person in charge of the testing center for collection.