1. Inspection procedures:
1. The person coming for inspection shall go through the inspection formalities at the Management Office of the Quality Inspection Center with the letter of attorney of the unit, business license or certificate of metrology certification (photocopy). Letters sent for inspection shall be filled in the product inspection contract (signed and sealed) and sent together with relevant product technical information.
2. To apply for the product explosion-proof certificate, two tasks must be carried out: product drawing examination and sample inspection. After receiving the product inspection contract (download) and related technical data from the inspection unit, the center will arrange the work plan by the management office, and the project engineer will contact the inspection person.
3. Without taking explosion-proof certificate, the inspection unit shall send the technical standard and the samples to be inspected, fill in the entrusted inspection items and the basis standards, and then arrange the work by the management office.
4. Inspection units shall promptly pay the prescribed inspection fees according to the fee notice issued by the administrative office. Generally, after receiving the payment, they shall issue the product explosion-proof qualification certificate or industrial test license or inspection report, etc.
2. The following information shall be sent for the examination of drawings:
1. Product Standards (or Technical Conditions) in duplicate.
2. Two copies of the instructions for the use and maintenance of the products (also can be submitted for examination when the samples are sent for inspection).
3. Product design (complete signature, binding book) in duplicate. Drawings unrelated to explosion-proof structures or circuits may not be provided, but at least general assembly drawings indicating requirements for explosion-proof parameters, famous brand drawings of products, detailed lists of parts and components of products should be provided.
4. A copy of necessary instructions and calculation data or process documents.
After passing the explosion-proof examination, stamp it, send it back to the inspection unit and put it on the record of the quality inspection center.
3. Sample inspection shall send the following samples and information (entrusted inspection and import and export product inspection shall be determined on the basis of entrusted inspection items): uuuuuuuuu
1. Samples manufactured according to the approved drawings shall be fully assembled and the number of units shall meet the inspection requirements.
2. Use and Maintenance Instructions of Products in duplicate (if not submitted for examination)
3. Parts and special disassembly tools needed in inspection work.
4. The basic performance inspection report of the product (including the type specified in the technical conditions of the product and the report of the ex-factory inspection items, the explosion-proof type of the product, and the inspection report provided in the special standards) shall be one each.
Note: (1) The transparent parts of the observation window are sent 5 pieces (at least 3 pieces). The plastic transparent parts of lamps and lanterns are sent 8 pieces (at least 5 pieces).
(2) The seals shall be supplied with a set of well-sealed and unsealed components.
(3) The aging test of rubber materials should provide 3-5 rubber blocks of 35 x 15 x 6.
(4) The insulation resistance of plastic enclosure should be measured by providing 3-5 pieces of plastic garden with a diameter of 100 *4. If the size permits, the sample plastic shell can also be directly measured.
4. Examination and inspection of intrinsically safe explosion-proof system consisting of intrinsically safe equipment and associated equipment:
1. The equipment manufacturer shall provide an "Application Letter on the Cost-Safety Explosion-proof System of the Matched Products", which shall specify the name, model, specifications, number of the explosion-proof certificate and the main explosion-proof parameters of the required products.
2. The equipment manufacturer shall provide a copy of the "explosion-proof qualification certificate" of the certified products and a description of the use of the products. It is not necessary to provide the above-mentioned copies and instructions for the certified products inspected and issued by the Center.
3. The equipment manufacturer shall be responsible for the validity and authenticity of the explosion-proof parameters specified in the copies of the "explosion-proof qualification certificate" provided and the instructions for the use of the products.
4. The equipment manufacturer shall be responsible for the basic performance of the intrinsic safety explosion-proof system consisting of intrinsic safety equipment and related equipment, such as impedance matching, accuracy grade, etc.
5. The center is only responsible for the explosion-proof performance of the intrinsic safety explosion-proof system consisting of the safety equipment and related equipment.
6. According to the copy of the "explosion-proof qualification certificate" provided by the equipment manufacturer, the product use instructions and the "application letter", the center examines and inspects the intrinsic safety explosion-proof system which is required to be matched and charges according to the regulations.
7. If the explosion-proof parameters of newly equipped equipment exceed the explosion-proof parameters prescribed by the original equipment, the intrinsic safety explosion-proof system composed of newly equipped equipment should be tested.
8. After checking and verifying the new compatible intrinsic safety explosion-proof system, the center sends a letter to the equipment manufacturer "agreeing to the cost-safety explosion-proof system of intrinsic safety equipment and related equipment" as the certificate for the safe use of the system.
5. Application for CQST Explosion-proof Qualification Certificate for Intrinsically Safe Explosion-proof Electrical Products of Imported Products and Foreign Products:
1. Customers should send or submit an application for product inspection to the QC. They should specify the product name, model, specifications, the area, grade and group of dangerous places to be involved, and explosion-proof marks.
2. Customers shall provide the following documents in duplicate and organize and bind them into booklets:
(1) Major or special uses of products.
(2) Diagram showing the relationship between the place of use of the product (category level of hazardous place or name of hazardous gas) and the interconnection of intrinsically safe equipment and associated equipment.
(3) Instructions for installation, use and maintenance of products.
(4) Circuit structure assembly drawings, circuit schematic drawings, components list, printed circuit board drawings.
(5) A general assembly diagram showing the mechanical structure spacing between intrinsically safe and non-intrinsically safe circuits (not available when the circuit structure assembly diagram is clearly shown).
(6) Drawings, technical conditions and source control information of all protective components and components.
(7) Quality control documents and test methods for all protective components and components.